The Chairman - Thatto Heath Crusaders, accepts overall responsibility for the formulation and implementation of the policy, including the provision of adequate resources. However, the authority and responsibility for implementing and maintaining the policy, specific procedures, tasks and duties throughout the Club may also be delegated to appropriate members of Thatto Heath Crusaders Committee.
The Management is committed to:
- Compliance, as a minimum requirement, with all current applicable legislation, and any additional requirements of other relevant organisations.
- Evaluation and reduction of all risks, to ensure a safe and healthy working environment for our associates.
- Innovation in, processes and services, utilising the talents of all our associates and securing all opportunities for improvement.
- Securing the co-operation, involvement, and commitment of all associates and others who may be affected in the achievement of the health & safety policy objectives, and to encourage their contribution to the improvement programme.
- Maintaining the appropriate levels of awareness of associates, and visitors to enable them to take responsibility for their own and their colleagues’ health and safety, and to carry out their responsibilities and duties in accordance with their procedures.
The Chairman - Thatto Heath Crusaders will ensure that key Club objectives have been set within the framework of the policy, with the aim of continually improving the excellence of performance levels. The policy will be regularly reviewed for continuing suitability and effectiveness.
C.HONEY - CHAIRMAN - THATTO HEATH CRUSADERS - FEBRUARY 2003